This template is used to create a recipe box that is uniform across all items and easily searchable via DPL tables.
The recipe can have up to a maximum of ten items (As of A13 nothing requires more than four items).
Adding this recipe to an item also sets the default category for that item to Category:Craftable_items
Recipes should only be used in the page that they are tied to, i.e. The recipe for a Chemistry Station should only appear on the Chemistry Station page, it should not appear on the pages of the components eg. the Beaker page. This is because the recipe is tied to the page it is on, so dpl searches would list the Beaker as having an ingredient of Chemistry Station, it will also include the Beaker as a Category:Craftable_items which it is not.
The recipe formats a borderless table with three main columns; an image column, a page link column,and a column containing the count of the required item. There are a maximum of 10 items that can be used in the recipe. Recipes should start at with the 1st version and count up to make sure that formating in other locations works correctly. The system also allows for including the workplace, the implements that are used from the workplace and if you need any special knowledge to use the recipe. The parameters are as follows:
- The name of the image of the item.
- The name of the item page (tip: use spaces instead of under-cores (_) for better formatting)
- The number of items required for the recipe
- If this flag exists, it specifies that the ingredient is optional, only available on 2 - 10.
Where X is between 1 and 10.
The other parameters which are all optional are:
- The workplace location that the recipe must be performed.
Note: This has changed from workplace to match the ingame description.
- The image of that workplace location.
Note: This has changed from workplaceimage to match the ingame description.
- The implement in the workplace that must be there.
- The image of that implement.
- The schematic or book that must have been read to perform this recipe.
- The image of that schematic.
- The skill or perk that must have been read to perform this recipe.
- The image of that skill.
- The minimum level that must be attained to use this recipe.
- The time for the recipe to complete.
- The number that is produced.
Copy, Paste, & Delete[edit source]
You can copy and paste the following where you need it then delete the sections you don't need:
|image1= | linkname1= | itemcount1=
|image2= | linkname2= | itemcount2=
|image3= | linkname3= | itemcount3=
|image4= | linkname4= | itemcount4=
|image5= | linkname5= | itemcount5=
|image6= | linkname6= | itemcount6=
|image7= | linkname7= | itemcount7=
|image8= | linkname8= | itemcount8=
|image9= | linkname9= | itemcount9=
|image10= | linkname10= | itemcount10=
|skillimage= |skill= |skilllevel=
|image1=Ak47Barrel.png | linkname1=Ak 47 Barrel |itemcount1=1
|image2=Ak47Receiver.png | linkname2=Ak 47 Receiver | itemcount2=1
|image3=Ak47Stock.png | linkname3=Ak 47 Stock | itemcount3=1
|image4=Ak47Parts.png | linkname4=Ak 47 Parts | itemcount4=1