Finally! apparently posting this whole thing in one time is large spam. so after being banned and unbanned 2 times. I tried doing it in small parts, this worked so there it is :D Saints blizzard (talk) 13:19, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
I try to join by typing in Localhost and port 25000 but no luck more comments needed to help me figure this out
- Make sure the 7daystodie.exe isn't blocked by your computer's firewall. — 3ShadowFox3 (talk) 17:52, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
Server Manager Link Corrected[edit source]
7 Days to Die Server Manager link broken. I have tried to post the correct link, however this fakakta website says that doing so is harmful in some way. Google for it.
Server Hosts[edit source]
It would be good to have a list of server hosts on this page. e.g. gameservers.com, nitrous-networks.com, low.ms, verygames.net etc
- In my opinion this wiki is not the place for that kind of information. I think the wiki should be neutral and objective, and by naming (a few) companies they'll get promotion.
- If you are looking for this kind of information yourself, I would suggest you take a look at the Reddit sub of 7 days to Die.
- I'm curious what others think about this, so please leave a reply!
- p.s. Please leave your name with comments, so it is easier to track a conversation. You can use ~~~~ for a quick signature.
- JonPardon (talk) 23:12, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
Local Address[edit source]
127.0.0.1 cannot be used to connect to a local server - it is the "loopback" address -EVERY computer has this address for connections to itself. That section should be revised accordingly. Perhaps "In order to find out what your server's IP is, you can open a command prompt and run the command "ipconfig" - this will tell you the address to connect to." Cheers, Anon IT guy