Current game stage: 1
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Durability (Min Quality)||320|
|Durability (Max Quality)||800|
|Degradation per Use|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Consumption Effects }}|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Buff Chance (%)|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Time to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
A Swat Helmet is an item of Clothing which can be worn by their character to help protect them from various types of damage. It has a Durability level like other Weapons which decreases each time it receives damage. Currently the Swat Helmet is the second toughest helmet.
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- Swat Helmet are not part of a set.
- The actual level of protection given by a single item of Clothing is 1/5th of the value displayed in the game.
Protection Values[edit source]
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- The range of protection values show are affected by the quality and current durability of the item.
- The skill of the player with that type of armour will also have an effect on the protection level that is given.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of Swat Helmet as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of Swat Helmet on their own.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To equip Swat Helmet use these directions.