Steel Armor Set
Current game stage: 1
Description[edit | edit source]
Steel Armor is on par with the Bandit armor, but both are second to Military Armor, which is the most defensive in the game (As of Alpha 16.1).
Quality and Durability[edit source]
- Armor items have a Quality stat which affects the price of the item at Traders, the item's Durability, and the number of Modification slots allowed.
- Quality does NOT affect Armor Rating for the Steel Armor Set; all have the same Armor Rating range regardless of Quality.
- Durability determines the number of uses of the item. Each time the player is hit, all Armor items being worn have their Durability reduced by 1.
Armor Set[edit source]
- The Steel Armor Set includes the Helmet, Chest, Gloves, Legs, and Boots.
- There is no advantage to collecting and using a complete Armor Set.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
To create a full set of Steel Armor Set, one will need the following items:
The base materials needed to craft a full set of Steel Armor are as follows;
Defense Values[edit | edit source]
The defensive values of Steel Armor vary by the quality crafted (Or found), and by the Clothing/Armor skill. The tables below show the base values of the armor, and the highest quality defensive stats you can get.
(To be as accurate as possible, values included with the Clothing/Armor skill will not be included.)
Below is the worst defensive stats Steel Armor can give you;
Below is the best defensive stats Steel Armor can give you;