Skull Crusher

From 7 Days to Die Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Some items' or groups' chance to drop changes according to the player's gamestage. Here you can see those values for any gamestage you want using the little box below. Just type the gamestage you want in the box and press the Apply!-button. The values should change immediately, if the chance is different.

Current game stage: 1
Skull Crusher
HeavyMetal.png
Specialize in destroying enemies with heavy weapons like sledgehammers.
Description
'Removed: '
Attribute Strength
Group Combat
Max level 5
Experience to level
Experience Multiplier
Experience Multiplier
Skill points to level
Skill points multiplier


Effects
Effects


Requirements
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5



Skull Crusher is a Combat Perk in the Strength Attribute.

"Specialize in destroying enemies with heavy weapons like sledgehammers."

Requirements and Effects[edit | edit source]

Skill Level Level Name Effect Description Strength Level Buy
1 Bruiser You are a bruiser and with a little luck can sometimes knock down geriatric zombies. Craft quality 2 poor sledgehammers, deal 10% more damage, power attacks do 40% more damage to stunned enemies, and 20% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons. Unlocks Iron Sledgehammer crafting. 1 1 PT
2 Mauler You are now a mauler but don't get too cocky yet. Craft quality 3 fair sledgehammers and deal 20% more damage. Power attacks do 80% more damage to stunned enemies and have a 30% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons. 3 1 PT
3 Smasher You are a certified smasher of most things that get in your way. Craft quality 4 good sledgehammers, deal 30% more damage, power attacks do 120% more damage to stunned enemies, have a 40% chance to knock down enemies, and have a 20% chance for power attacks to knock down nearby foes. 5 1 PT
4 Bone Breaker You have nearly perfected the craft of smashing stuff and breaking bones. Craft quality 5 great sledgehammers, deal 40% more damage, power attacks do 160% more damage to stunned enemies, have a 60% chance to knock down enemies, and have a 40% chance for power attacks to knock down nearby foes. 7 1 PT
5 Skull Crusher Skull Crusher. If anyone pisses you off you have the means to crush their skull. Deal 50% more damage, power attacks do 200% more damage to stunned enemies, and have a 100% chance to knock down most enemies, and have a 60% for power attacks to knock down nearby foes. 10 1 PT

Recipe[edit | edit source]

The following recipes require Skull Crusher


Item Required Materials Workstation Implement Time
Sledgehammer.png Iron Sledgehammer ForgedIron.png Forged Iron *30, Woodresource.png Wood *10, Leather.png Leather *2, DuctTape.png Duct Tape *2 - - 246.5


Skills/Perks
Perception Animal Tracker · Dead Eye · Demolitions Expert · Javelin Master · Lock Picking · Lucky Looter · Salvage Operations · The Infiltrator · The Penetrator
Strength Boomstick · Master Chef · Miner 69’er · Mother Lode · Pack Mule · Pummel Pete · Sexual Tyrannosaurus · Skull Crusher
Fortitude Healing Factor · Heavy Armor · Iron Gut · Living Off The Land · Machine Gunner · Pain Tolerance · Rule 1: Cardio · The Brawler · The Huntsman · Well Insulated
Agility Archery · Deep Cuts · Flurry of Blows · From The Shadows · Gunslinger · Hidden Strike · Light Armor · Parkour · Run and Gun
Intellect Advanced Engineering · Better Barter · Charismatic Nature · Electrocutioner · Grease Monkey · Physician · The Daring Adventurer · Turrets Syndrome · Yeah, Science