Reinforced Wood Blocks
Current game stage: 1
|Reinforced Wood Blocks|
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Durability (Min Quality)|
|Durability (Max Quality)|
|Degradation per Use|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Buff Chance (%)|
|Dysentery Chance (%)|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Scraps into||Wood Blocks|
|Time to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
A Reinforced Wood Blocks is a the upgraded version of Wood Blocks and can also be upgraded further into Cobblestone Blocks. It can not be crafted using other materials, the only ways to obtain Reinforced Wood Blocks are through upgrading Wood Blocks or using the Creative Menu. It is also possible to use Reinforced Wood Blocks as a source of Combustible fuel.
The Reinforced Wood Blocks comes in a number of different varieties, each with the same durability and features. The only difference is the shape and hit boxes, which may allow you to shoot through them or walk up them. There are rare cases, when a variety has different properties, see Notes below for specific information.
|Reinforced Wood Block||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood 1/2 Block||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Arch||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Arrow Slit||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Full Corner||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Inside Corner||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Pillar 100||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Plate||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Pole||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Pole Centered||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Ramp||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Ramp Corner Filler||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Stairs [BVL 1]||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Stairs Corner||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Support||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Inside Corner Bottom||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Inside Corner Top||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Incline||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Stairs||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Tip||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Tip Full Corner Bottom||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Tip Full Corner Top||Yes||Yes||No|
|Reinforced Wood Wedge Tip Stairs||Yes||Yes||No|
- Reinforced Wood Stairs do not upgrade via the same path as the rest, they upgrade directly to Scrap Iron Stairs.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
The following recipes require Reinforced Wood Blocks:
|Metal Reinforced Wood Blocks||Reinforced Wood Blocks *1, Iron *12|
The following tools can be used to upgrade and repair Reinforced Wood Blocks.
Upgrade Process[edit | edit source]
Once you have a required tool and upgrade materials you can begin the upgrade process. The chosen tool is equiped and the materials are left in your bag or on your tool belt. Approach the Reinforced Wood Blocks and right click on it with the chosen tool and an icon will appear showing the current upgrade status.
- The percentage shown will increase 100% each time the Nailgun is used, You will need to use it only once on Reinforced Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 50% each time the Claw Hammer is used, You will need to use it 2 times on Reinforced Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 33% each time the Wrench is used, You will need to use it 3 times on Reinforced Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 25% each time the Stone Axe is used, You will need to use it 4 times on Reinforced Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The upgrade materials used will not be taken from your inventory until the upgrade is complete.