Current game stage: 1
Description[edit | edit source]
Quality is a value which represents the crafted level of a tool, weapon, or armor.
Summary Chart[edit | edit source]
Item quality is indicated by both a color-code for quick reference and a numerical value as a precise measure of quality, displayed beneath the item's icon in the Inventory.
|Color||Quality||Item Level||Entity Dmg||Block Dmg||Mod Slots|
Effects of Quality[edit | edit source]
An item's quality determines the following item stats:
- Max Durability of Weapons, Tools, and Armors.
- Number of Mods allowed to be placed on Weapons, Tools, and Armors.
- Entity Damage bonus added to its base Entity Damage, for Weapons and Tools.
- Block Damage bonus added to its base Block Damage, for Weapons and Tools.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Various attributes and perks improve the quality of their respective crafted items.
- The quality of scavenged items depends on the Looting bonus of the player.
- Players can only craft Quality 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 items. Quality 6 items can only be attained by looting or buying them.