Current game stage: 1
A Mold is a craftable item that is used to either smelt ore or Scrap items into the more usable/stackable ingot items at a Forge OR to duplicate items and parts for weapons. Molds are unique in that they do not stack and you only ever really need one of each.
Molds are created by placing 5 "lump of Clay" items in "U" shape 2 blocks tall and 3 blocks wide centered in the middle crafting column. Iron Ingot molds are created with nothing in the gap of the "U", and the rest by placing a sample of the item to be copied in the gap with the gap positioned in the exact center of the crafting grid.
Molds[edit | edit source]
|Iron Ingot Mold||Lead Ingot Mold||Brass Ingot Mold|
| Copper Ingot Mold
| Tungsten Ingot Mold|
|Cement Mold||Glass Window Mold||Jar Mold|
|Iron Arrowhead Mold||Steel Arrowhead Mold||Bullet Tip Mold||Bullet Casing Mold||Nail Mold|
(only available through the Creative Menu)
|Hunting Rifle Bolt Mold||Hunting Rifle Barrel Mold|
|Pistol Receiver Mold||Pistol Parts Mold||Pistol Barrel Mold|
|Shotgun Receiver Mold||Shotgun Barrel Mold|
|Sawed off Pump Shotgun|
|Shotgun Receiver Mold||Shotgun Shrt Barrel Mold|
|SMG Stock Mold||SMG Receiver Mold||SMG Barrel Mold|
|Sniper Stock Mold||Sniper Receiver Mold||Sniper Handguard Mold||Sniper Barrel Mold|
Dynamic Table[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since alpha 11 weapon molds can no longer be crafted in survival. This is due to changes that now require all weapons to have the new Parts item associated to each weapon. Furthermore, weapon molds are also gated behind schematics that can only be obtained using the Creative Menu. However, even in creative, the player would still be unable to craft a complete set of weapon molds due to the fact that no molds exist for the new Parts item, thus, making it impossible to forge a complete set of weapon parts.
- In order to create all molds for a gun, a player must have the same number of the gun as molds. For example, to make all pistol molds, the player will need 3 pistol to obtain all the parts.
- 2 of the 4 parts required to make a shotgun are crafted from plywood.
- Iron Ingots, Forging Metal, Scrap Iron, and Short Metal Bars can all be placed in a forge to make a Gun Part.
- The creative inventory contains several metals and molds that currently have no use, such as Copper and Aluminum.