Current game stage: 1
You can help 7 Days to Die Wiki by .
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Durability (Min Quality)||240|
|Durability (Max Quality)||600|
|Degradation per Use|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Consumption Effects }}|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Buff Chance (%)|
|Repaired Using||Repair Kit|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Time to grow|
Overview[edit | edit source]
A Mining Helmet is a Clothing item that can be worn to help protect your character from various types of damage. It can be crafted and it can be scavenged from various locations around the map.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Crafted at a Workbench
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- Mining Helmet are not part of a set.
- The actual level of protection given by a single item of Clothing is 1/5th of the value displayed in the game.
Protection Values[edit source]
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- The range of protection values show are affected by the quality and current durability of the item.
- The skill of the player with that type of armour will also have an effect on the protection level that is given.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of Mining Helmet as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of Mining Helmet on their own.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To equip a Mining Helmet use these directions.
- Open your crafting menu (Default key I ).
- Use the tab selector at the top of the screen to open the Character Menu.
- Place the Mining Helmet into gear slot 1.
Flashlight[edit | edit source]
As of Alpha 18 the light is no longer functional and will require the helmet light mod to work.
- To activate the head lamp press the flashlight key (Default key F ). Holding the flashlight key will give you the option to turn on the headlamp or a pair of night vision goggles if you are wearing them.