|Used to place|
|Crafting Skill Group||[]|
|Action Skill Group||[]
|Smell on Belt|
|Smell strength on Belt|
|Smell in Bag|
|Smell strength in Bag|
|Durability (Level 1)||1500|
|Durability (Level 6)||3000|
|Heat Map Strength|
|Heat Map Time|
|Heat Map Frequency|
|Power Attack Multiplier|
|Explosive Radius (Entity)|
|Power Attack Multiplier|
|Explosive Radius (Block)|
|Block Damage (Base Quality)|
|Block Damage (Max Quality)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Base)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Max)|
|Hypo-thermal (Cold Resist)||°F, 0°C|
|Hyper-thermal (Heat Resist)||°F, 0°C|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Harvesting Damage Multiplier|
|Hoe Damage Multiplier|
|Disassemble Damage Multiplier||
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Max Stamina|
|Unlocked through||Grease Monkey level 2|
|Repaired using||Repair Kit|
|Used to craft|
|Used Gun Parts||
|Used to upgrade|
|Used to cook|
|Provides Electrical Power|
|Requires Electrical Power||
|Used to forge|
|Forge Weight (oz)|
|Time to grow|
|Used to grow|
The Minibike is a type of vehicle in 7 Days to Die. The radial menu may be accessed by holding <E> over the vehicle.
Refuel and repair
The following items are needed to fuel and repair the Minibike:
Operation / Controls
- Mouse ← - Steer left
- Mouse → - Steer right
- W - Throttle (move forward)
- S - Brake (stop) / Reverse
- SPACEBAR - Handbrake (quick stop)
- F - Toggle Headlight On/Off
- E - Mount/Dismount.
- Hold E to bring up the radial menu. Radial menu actions include: Drive, Access info panel, Access storage, Refuel, Repair, Honk horn, Lock/Unlock, Set Pincode and the option 'Take' which puts vehicle back in inventory.
- X - Honk horn
- Shift - Sprint
- Can not be sold to traders.
- Zombies cannot outrun even the slowest Minibike, making it invaluable for traveling at night, especially during Blood Moon Hordes.
- The Lead Car Battery loses durability quicker than other parts if lights are on but recovers otherwise without repair.
- Hitting zombies will damage the Minibike.
- When destroyed, the Minibike will begin to smoke and refuse to move. Upon dismounting, it will disappear, making it impossible to recover any parts or items that may have been stored inside.
- Attempting to remount a bike that has been hit or damaged by a weapon may cause repeated death.
- The quality of the Frame determines the Defense.
- The quality of the Handlebar affects the brightness of the headlight.
- Higher quality batteries have a bigger charge.
- Upon contact with water, the Minibike will be rendered unusable. It must be disassembled and the chassis must be picked up via the radial menu by holding <E>.
- Exiting the minibike at full speed will not damage the player and will bring the minibike to a quick stop.
- The Minibike and current Alpha notes are being collated to enable full & smooth functionality.
- Minibike Losses/Disappearing Issues can sometimes be the reason for overall server lag.
- It is also possible that the bike is not at the point it vanishes.
- A disappeared Minibike is generally found between 1 and 2 blocks below the surface.
- Fastest Known Fix on Lag is to replace the region file for that square (Bear in mind this will also restore that block to default and any player base will be wiped)
- Other options, remove all players from Minibike Area or Restart server in PW mode so only admin can join, Run in low res windowed Mode to dig the bike out.
- Average Fix Time based on history 5 mins to 3hrs.
Video Guide (Alpha 16)
Learn what you need to craft, assemble and use the minibike. Additional tips of how to work around not finding the minibike book, and still be able to assemble the bike.
Related Video Demo
The video below demonstrates in detail how to make the Minibike as of alpha 13, although as of alpha 15 some recipes for the Template:Minibike parts has changed. If you already have all the items required you can skip to 4:30 to learn how to assemble the parts.