7 Days To Die Wiki:Admin noticeboard
The Admin noticeboard is one way through which users can notify administrators of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign (using four tildes: ~~~~) when posting an issue.
Before posting an issue here, please consider the following:
- For deletion requests, see Help:Deleting
- For content disputes, try first to resolve the issue using the specific talk (Discussion) page. You can also make a request for comment on the community portal to try to generate a concensus.
- For issues regarding acceptable use of this wiki, please see our help center.
- For vandalism and spam:
- Revert the conent.
- If the vandal/spammer created a new page, tag it for deletion (see Help:Deleting).
- When vandalism/spamming is not obviously intended, assume good faith and consider leaving a message on that user's talk page to explain the reason.
- Post here if the user has made several disruptive edits and/or persists despite a warning.
- Always avoid a revert war with the vandal/spammer; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene.
- When reporting vandalism here, provide as much information as possible to help the admins locate the vandalized page(s) as well as the user's profile if they have registered.
Please post new topics at the bottom of the page by clicking, or clicking on the Edit tab and scrolling to the bottom.
i'd like to start off with saying i really like the newest update the game runs a lot smoother. One thing i would really like to see is allowing players to share maps with their friends/allies so it blends what area they have explore with the area that you've explored.
Is this something that you guys plan on introducing in the near future?
- Hi Dan, you've come to the wiki which is not run by the official game developers but instead volunteer administrators like myself. The 7DTD forums would be the best place to post your thoguhts and they are accessible on the Steam Dicsussions page. Thanks! Thunder Sniper (talk) 22:52, 19 July 2017 (UTC)
hello, my name is James.
I'm currently playing 7 days to die on my Xbox one, I realised that the new update has came out and it featured the new NPC trading. Ive tried tirelessly to try and find the traders on my world and I cant seem to find them after days on end of searching... all I am wondering Is that would I have to start a new game/map to have the traders spawn in or are they already in my world? I highly think that the traders are in my world already because when I click on to my journal the trader description is already there so I'm guessing they must be somewhere in the world? one more bit of evidence to back that up is that there is a dollar sign in my work inventory so I'm guessing that has something to do with the traders being in the world?? anyway thank you for taking my question into consideration any feed back or an actual explanation of this mod would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
- Hi James. I'm afraid you've come to the wiki and the best place for this would be the official forums. I've not played 7DTD on an xbox one as I don't own one but from my knowledge of how the game works, yes you will likely have to restart on a new map. This is because the map has already been generated. If you are playing RandomGen then it will have rendered very far before the radius of your current position is in 'new ground' as such a trader could be a very long way away. This is all based off my own play time on pc though. So do not quote me. Hope I have been of assistance! Thunder Sniper (talk) 19:24, 6 August 2017 (UTC)
I've noticed an error on this page - 7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Wood
The error is shown here - imgur.com/a/HMlvn
Edit: I found another on the compound bow page (https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Compound_Bow)