From 7 Days to Die Wiki
Max Stack[edit | edit source]
Max Stack is the amount that an item will stack before it requires another inventory slot. There are no weight limits in this game currently, so they use a stacking system to determine how much you can carry.
- Most Weapons, Tools, Gun Parts, clothing, armor and anything with a quality level all have a stack number of 1 which means they can't be stacked on top of each other.
- First Aid Bandage and First Aid Kits have a stack number of 5 which means you can stack 5 of them in one inventory slot.
- Coffee, Water, Goldenrod Tea, Honey and almost anything else that comes in a jar has a stack number of 15.
- Stews, Blueberry Pie, Corn Bread and almost every other food cooked or not stacks to 50.
- Most Scrap like Scrap Brass, Scrap Iron, Scrap Lead, most ammo, and Frames like Wood Frames and Rebar Frames as well as most other building blocks have a stack number of 500.
- Wood and Stone stacks up to 6000, and a few other items, have a stack number of 1000.