Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Leather Leg Armor
|Leather Leg Armor|
|Item ID||372 - leatherPants|
|Gear Slot||Leg Armor|
|Used to place|
|Crafting Skill Group||Armor Smithing (Skill)|
|Action Skill Group||Clothing / Armor (Skill)
|Smell on Belt|
|Smell strength on Belt|
|Smell in Bag|
|Smell strength in Bag|
|Durability (Base Quality)||180|
|Durability (Max Quality)||450|
|Heat Map Strength|
|Heat Map Time|
|Heat Map Frequency|
|Explosive Radius (Entity)|
|Entity Damage (Base Quality)|
|Entity Damage (Max Quality)|
|Explosive Radius (Block)|
|Block Damage (Base Quality)|
|Block Damage (Max Quality)|
|Range (Base Quality)|
|Range (Max Quality)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Base)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Max)|
|Insulation||1 °F, 0.6°C|
|Concussive (Base - Max)||15.2% - 38%|
|Puncture (Base - Max)||12% - 30%|
|Radiation (Base - Max)||8% - 20%|
|Fire (Base - Max)||12% - 30%|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Harvesting Damage Multiplier|
|Hoe Damage Multiplier|
|Disassemble Damage Multiplier||
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Wellness|
|Effect on Gassiness|
|Unlocked through||Leather Pants Schematic|
|Used to craft|
|Used Gun Parts||
|Used to upgrade|
|Used to cook|
|Provides Electrical Power|
|Requires Electrical Power||
|Used to forge|
|Forge Weight (oz)|
|Time to grow|
|Used to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
Leather Leg Armor is a type of craftable Clothing item. It is unlocked after reading the Leather Pants Schematic. Leather Leg Armor protects against various types of damage and has a Durability level, like other Weapons and Tools, which decreases each time it is damaged. It can be repaired using Leather, in order to restore durability. Leather Leg Armor can be used as a source of fuel for both the Forge and the Camp Fire, with a burn time of 40s. It is not possible to scrap Leather Leg Armor.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- A set includes Chest, Feet, Hands, Head, and Legs. Currently Eyes and Face are not part of a set.
- The actual level of protection given by a single item of Clothing is 1/5th of the value displayed in the game.
- Having a complete set does not seem to impart any special advantages.
- The Leather Duster does not share the same protection values as the rest of the Leather Set and so is no longer a part of this set. It is included here for historical reasons, and because it will still enhance the look of the character.
Protection Values[edit source]
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of a Leather Leg Armor as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of a Leather Leg Armor on its own.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To equip a Leather Leg Armor these simple directions can be used.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Required Items[edit | edit source]
Repair[edit | edit source]
Required Items[edit | edit source]
To repair Leather Leg Armor the following item is required. The amount of Leather needed varies, based on the quality and durability of the item being repaired.