|Used to place|
|Crafting Skill Group||Armor Smithing (Skill)|
|Action Skill Group||Clothing / Armor (Skill)
|Smell on Belt|
|Smell strength on Belt|
|Smell in Bag|
|Smell strength in Bag|
|Durability (Level 1)||140|
|Durability (Level 6)||350|
|Heat Map Strength|
|Heat Map Time|
|Heat Map Frequency|
|Power Attack Multiplier|
|Explosive Radius (Entity)|
|Power Attack Multiplier|
|Explosive Radius (Block)|
|Block Damage (Base Quality)|
|Block Damage (Max Quality)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Base)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Max)|
|Insulation||30 °F, 16.7°C|
|Hypo-thermal (Cold Resist)||°F, 0°C|
|Hyper-thermal (Heat Resist)||°F, 0°C|
|Concussive (Base - Max)||7% - 35%|
|Puncture (Base - Max)||6% - 30%|
|Radiation (Base - Max)||4% - 20%|
|Fire (Base - Max)||4% - 20%|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Harvesting Damage Multiplier|
|Hoe Damage Multiplier|
|Disassemble Damage Multiplier||
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Max Stamina|
|Used to craft|
|Used Gun Parts||
|Used to upgrade|
|Used to cook|
|Provides Electrical Power|
|Requires Electrical Power||
|Used to forge|
|Forge Weight (oz)|
|Time to grow|
|Used to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
Leather Duster is a type of Clothing item, and one of few items that are worn in the Jacket/Overcoat Slot. Leather Duster protects against various types of damage and has a Durability level, like other Weapons and Tools, which decreases each time it is damaged. It also provides significant insulation, which would help with colder environments. It can be repaired using Leather, in order to restore durability. Leather Duster can be used as a source of fuel for both the Forge and the Camp Fire, with a burn time of 4 seconds. It is possible to scrap Leather Duster. It is also available in black.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Alpha 14, the leather Duster recipe was unlocked by reading the Leather Jacket Schematic, however this has since been removed. The Leather Duster and its Black variant are now only found in loot.
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- Leather Duster are not part of a set.
- The actual level of protection given by a single item of Clothing is 1/5th of the value displayed in the game.
Protection Values[edit source]
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- The range of protection values show are affected by the quality and current durability of the item.
- The skill of the player with that type of armour will also have an effect on the protection level that is given.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of Leather Duster as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of Leather Duster on their own.
- The Leather Duster does not share the same protection values as the rest of the Leather Set and so is no longer a part of that set.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To equip Leather Duster use these directions.
Repair[edit | edit source]
Required Items[edit | edit source]
To repair Leather Duster the following item is required.