Description[edit | edit source]
Fullness is one of the main Player Statistics. Fullness (Food) is a measure of the Food level of a character. Fullness can range from 25 up to a maximum of 50 higher than the character's Max Stamina Cap.
Fullness affects the player's Max Stamina. When the player's Fullness is lower than the player's Max Stamina Cap, the Max Stamina is equal to the Fullness. Furthermore, Fullness is increased by consuming food that increases Max Stamina.
Fullness Depletion[edit | edit source]
- In the absence of performing activities that use Stamina, Fullness decreases steadily at a barely noticeable rate. While recovering Stamina after doing an activity that uses Stamina, Fullness decreases faster.
- When Fullness drops below the player's Max Stamina Cap, the character's Max Stamina will drop to the current Fullness level.
- When Fullness drops below 50% of Max Stamina Cap, the status effect Hungry is applied, notifying you that your Max Stamina is decreased.
- When Fullness drops below 30% of Max Stamina Cap, the status effect Starving is applied, notifying you that your Max Stamina is decreased and damaging you over time.
- Fullness will cease decreasing when it reaches 25% of Max Stamina Cap. However, the Starving effect will still be ongoing.
Fullness Restoration[edit | edit source]
Certain food and edible items (that provide an increase in Max Stamina) can be eaten by the player to increase their Fullness level.