Current game stage: 1
Multi-story buildings at the north end of Highway 73
|Biome||Plains, Rural Area(!)Plains,Rural Area,Burnt Forest,Wasteland|
|Random World Generation||
Description[edit | edit source]
Highway 73 along with Highway 260 is one of the two main roads in Navezgane. It spans the height of the map and runs north and south down the west side of the map. The Police Station is on Highway 73, it's located at the intersection of Highway 73 and Riedel Ave.
Location[edit | edit source]
The location of Highway 73 as found in Navezgane
Connecting Streets[edit | edit source]
The following streets intersect or connect to Highway 73 from north to south.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Located along Highway 73 from north to south.
Police Station[edit | edit source]
- A Police Station can be located to the northern end of Highway 73 at the intersection of Highway 73 and Riedel Ave.
House With Garden[edit | edit source]
- A House with a blueberry garden can be located close to the intersection of Highway 73 and Raner Blvd.
Gravestown[edit | edit source]
- Gravestown can be located to the southern end of Highway 73 and is intersected by Highway 73 and Courtland St.
Recycling Center[edit | edit source]
- A Recycling Center can be located at the southern most end of Highway 73 just before it enters the Nuclear Fallout Zone.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Including the cars in Gravestown, there are a total of 64 along Highway 73. This takes into account cars that can be seen from Highway 73 with a view distance of 9 and a quick sprint to search them.