Heavy Metal (Perk)

From 7 Days to Die Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Some items' or groups' chance to drop changes according to the player's gamestage. Here you can see those values for any gamestage you want using the little box below. Just type the gamestage you want in the box and press the Apply!-button. The values should change immediately, if the chance is different.

Current game stage: 1

Ui game symbol misc crafting.png
This page contains content no longer in the game.
This skill/perk was removed in Alpha 18.



Heavy Metal (Perk)
HeavyMetal.png
Smash your enemies like a wrecking ball by doing devastating power attacks
Description
Removed: Alpha 18
Attribute Strength
Group (!)Melee Combat
Max level 5
Experience to level
Experience Multiplier
Experience Multiplier
Skill points to level
Skill points multiplier


Effects
Effects 'Knock Down with Heavy weapons
Perk
Required Player Level
Required Skill Name
  1. Strength
Required Skill Level
  1. 1,
  2. 3,
  3. 5,
  4. 7,
  5. 10
Unlocks
Requirements
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5




Requirements and Effects[edit | edit source]

Skill Level Strength Level Effect Description
1 1 You have a 20% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons.
2 3 You have a 30% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons.
3 5 You have a 40% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons, 20% for power attacks to knock down nearby foes.
4 7 You have a 60% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons, 40% for power attacks to knock down nearby foes.
5 10 You have a 100% chance to knock down enemies with heavy weapons, 60% for power attacks to knock down nearby foes.