You can help 7 Days to Die Wiki by .
Gravestown as viewed from the east
|Coordinates||512 S, 372 W
|Random World Generation||No
Gravestown is a large city occupying the South West corner of Navezgane. As of Alpha 2 it is the largest City. Other cities are Diersville and Perishton. Gravestown is distinct for its large number of multi-story structures. There are large holes in the streets, and many buildings are destroyed, suggesting Gravestown was bombed.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- A Shotgun Messiah Gun Store on the east side.
- A movie theater on the south side.
- A Hotel in the middle area.
- There are a total of 28 lootable cars in Gravestown. These contain lots of useful crafting materials.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- All zombie types can be found in Gravestown, with a seemingly higher abundance of zombie dogs and bloated police officers. Because of this, Gravestown makes a poor place to start.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Many Storage containers, including a Wall Safe in many of the taller buildings. You can even find wall safes laying on the ground outside.
- Several multi-story structures with excellent vantage points. Many of the multi story apartment style buildings contain gun safes on the top floors.
- Likely to find painkillers, shotguns, shotgun shells, pistols, 9mm magazines, sub-machine guns, hunting rifles, and rifle ammo.
- Limited amount of food or water.
- Massive amount of Weapons and Ammo