Current game stage: 1
You can help 7 Days to Die Wiki by .
|Zombie Type||Feral, Radiated|
|Location||Wasteland-biome, Blood Moon hordes, Military and Government Installations, any POI at higher gamestage|
Description[edit | edit source]
Unlike most zombies, Feral Wights are not affected by daylight and can run after players at any time. They are also taller and much stronger than most zombies, making them very difficult and dangerous targets. Due to their strength, they pose a great threat to player built structures, and will tear down a wall with great speed. Players in Wasteland Towns should arm themselves amply, lest a Feral Wight threaten their base.
Hit Points[edit | edit source]
Feral Wights have 532 Hit Points; The Feral version of the Feral Wights and Radiated Wights have 1010 Hit Points.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Feral Wights are one of the most dangerous enemies in the game, being able to run at all times of the day and night. They also have a very high amount of health and devastating attack power, comparable to Bears. They will not hesitate to kill players with relative ease, so dispatching them quickly before they close in is a high priority.
It's highly advised not to attack them in close-combat, but rather with high-powered weaponry such as Hunting or Sniper Rifles as high quality versions can occasionally put them down in a single shot.
Feral Wights can also be reduced to crawlers with the application of spike traps, making them a much slower and easier target to kill. However, their arm length is longer than the average zombie's, so keep a fair distance when trying to conserve ammo with a melee strike.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Feral Wights appear to use the same voice lines as normal variant zombies, only with slightly altered and more animalistic tone changes.
- Feral Wights will still run even with 'NEVER RUN' enabled in settings.
- Feral Wights appear more often in Day 7 hordes as time goes on, for example: There will be more Feral Wights in a day 42 horde than in a previous day's horde. (Tested and Confirmed Alpha 13.8).
- These zombies can also appear when summoned by a Screamer on and after Day 28.
- They have a similar style to the Fallen Soldier only the Feral Wights do not wear Military Armour.