Overview[edit | edit source]
The Enemy Damage describes how much damage an enemy like a Zombie will inflict to an entity or a block.
Usually the entity damage is way higher than the block damage.
Entity Damage[edit | edit source]
This type of damage is inflicted to entities like the player or animals.
Block Damage[edit | edit source]
This type of damage is inflicted to blocks. This value can be measured by any player using the cheat menu and the console.
- Enable the Cheat Mode option in the game if you have not already done.
- Build a three block high pillar using in the second block the material you want to measure with and stand above it.
- Use the following console command:
"spawnentity <player-id> Y"
<player-id> = the player number on the game. You can get it with the "lp" command console.
Y needs to be replaced with the Entity-ID, of that enemy you want to get the Block Damage from. You can get the Entity-ID with entering spawnentity (short: se) into the console.
- The Zombie always attacks the second block in order to break it and reach the player. Therefore you simply need to stand on top of this pillar and count the punches until the block breaks to get the value x for the following calculation.
- Use the following formula to calculate Enemy Damage:
Enemy Damage ≈ Hardness ÷ x
- Repeat until you can see a pattern in the results and choose the one that fits best.
Use[edit | edit source]
Enemy Damage is used to calculate Pure-Dur.
Calculation[edit | edit source]
x = Hardness ÷ 0.075 (Block Damage Infected Survivor)
Pure-Dur = RoundUp(x)
In words: Divide Hardness by 0.075 and round up the quotient.