Duke of Navezgane
Current game stage: 1
You can help 7 Days to Die Wiki by .
|Duke of Navezgane|
The only exisiting image of "The Duke"
History[edit | edit source]
According to the trailer, the Duke commands an "army of mutated soldiers", whose numbers and armament are at this point unknown. However, the fact that he has been declared a "Boss" character means that he and his followers will likely be heavily armed and armored.
Speculation[edit | edit source]
While the Duke has not been present in the game as of yet, there are a few speculations that fit in with his status.
- He is seemingly featured on the front of the Duke's Casino Tokens, therefore, he could be the owner or mascot of the casino that also could potentially appear in-game if he is indeed added, and may have at least some slight influence on the currency of the remaining survivors of Navezgane.
- Every 7 days, a zombie horde will assault the player, it is possible that they are indeed the Duke's mutated soldiers, therefore, it is possible that he may appear in later days in one way or another.
- His picture is clearly set in the desert biome, if one is to believe that the casino belongs to the Duke, it could be situated there.
- Recently, a military zombie called the Demolisher has been planned, it is possible this is the real mutated soldier belonging to the Duke, given it only appears in later blood moon horde, this may mean the Duke's army's inclusion to the game is on the horizon.
- Based on the note that you have in your inventory when you start and the starting text of the tutorial quest, The Duke seems like kind of a douche.