Deep Cuts (Perk)

From 7 Days to Die Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Deep Cuts (Perk)
DeepCuts.png


Description
Removed: Alpha 18
Attribute Strength
Group Melee Combat
Max level 5
Experience to level
Experience Multiplier
Experience Multiplier
Skill points to level
Skill points multiplier


Effects
Effects 'Bleed Damage
Perk
Required Player Level
Required Skill Name
  1. Strength
Required Skill Level
  1. 1,
  2. 3,
  3. 5,
  4. 7,
  5. 10
Unlocks
Requirements
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5


Versioning
Added Alpha 17
Removed Alpha 18
Updated
Confirmed Alpha 17



Requirements and Effects[edit | edit source]

Skill Level Strength Level Effect Description
1 1 +20% chance to inflict bleeding damage.
2 3 +30% chance to inflict bleeding damage.
3 5 +40% chance to inflict bleeding damage. 20% chance for Power attacks to bleed nearby foes.
5% chance for Power attacks to decapitate.
4 7 +60% chance to inflict bleeding damage. 40% chance for Power attacks to bleed nearby foes.
10% chance for Power attacks to decapitate.
5 10 +100% chance to inflict bleeding damage. 60% chance for Power attacks to bleed nearby foes.
15% chance for Power attacks to decapitate.