Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Comparison of Building Materials
Current game stage: 1
This article compares the cost of the most frequently used materials used by player when building a base or fort. This list can help players decide which building material is most cost effective. It does not list all Building Materials.
Calculation[edit | edit source]
The values in the list where calculated assuming the following:
- All block types are fully upgraded. E.g. it does not list wood frames, only metal reinforced wood.
- If there is more than one way to craft an item, the cheapest version is used.
- The costs for a block do not include any forging fuels.
- All forms of iron are listed as a number of units of iron. For example, one Forged Iron costs 10 units of iron, or upgrading a reinforced wooden wall to it's metal counterpart costs 10 units of iron.
- Costs listed are for 100 blocks. To help put this in perspective, a 7x7x4 bunker with no roof requires 96 blocks.
Cost for 100 Blocks[edit | edit source]
Stone Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Reinforced Concrete Blocks;
Metal Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Metal Trussing;
- 4000 Units of Iron
- Iron Bars;
- 10000 Units of Iron, 2000 Units of Clay
- Reinforced Iron Block;
Wood Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Metal Reinforced Wood Blocks;
- Log Cabin Wood;
- 2000 Wood for the Log Cabin Wood
- Steel Log Spike;
- 1500 Wood for the Wood Log Spike
- 1000 Wood for the Reinforced Wood Log Spike
- 2000 Units of Iron for the Reinforced Metal Wood Log Spike
- 4000 Units of Iron for the Scrap Iron Spike
- 4000 Units of Iron for the Reinforced Scrap Iron Spike
- 20000 Units of iron (1000 Forged Steel) for the Steel Log Spike
- 2500 Wood and 30000 Units of Iron total for 100 Steel Log Spikes
|Building Material||Wood||Small Stones||Sand||Cement||Iron Units||Clay Units|
|Reinforced Concrete Blocks||2000||1000||1000||500||500|
|Reinforced Iron Block||9500|
|Metal Reinforced Wood||2500||1000|
|Steel Log Spike||2500||30000|
|Log Cabin Wood||2000|