Comparison of Building Materials
This article compares the cost of the most frequently used materials used by player when building a base or fort. This list can help players decide which building material is most cost effective. It does not list all Building Materials.
Calculation[edit | edit source]
The values in the list where calculated assuming the following:
- All block types are fully upgraded. E.g. it does not list wood frames, only metal reinforced wood.
- If there is more than one way to craft an item, the cheapest version is used.
- The costs for a block do not include any forging fuels.
- All forms of iron are listed as a number of units of iron. For example, one Forged Iron costs 10 units of iron, or upgrading a reinforced wooden wall to it's metal counterpart costs 10 units of iron.
- Costs listed are for 100 blocks. To help put this in perspective, a 7x7x4 bunker with no roof requires 96 blocks.
Cost for 100 Blocks[edit | edit source]
Stone Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Reinforced Concrete Blocks;
Metal Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Metal Trussing;
- 4000 Units of Iron
- Iron Bars;
- 10000 Units of Iron, 2000 Units of Clay
- Reinforced Iron Block;
Wood Based Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Metal Reinforced Wood Blocks;
- Log Cabin Wood;
- 2000 Wood for the Log Cabin Wood
- Steel Log Spike;
- 1500 Wood for the Wood Log Spike
- 1000 Wood for the Reinforced Wood Log Spike
- 2000 Units of Iron for the Reinforced Metal Wood Log Spike
- 4000 Units of Iron for the Scrap Iron Spike
- 4000 Units of Iron for the Reinforced Scrap Iron Spike
- 20000 Units of iron (1000 Forged Steel) for the Steel Log Spike
- 2500 Wood and 30000 Units of Iron total for 100 Steel Log Spikes
|Building Material||Wood||Small Stones||Sand||Cement||Iron Units||Clay Units||Pure-Dur|
|Reinforced Concrete Blocks||2000||1000||1000||500||500||214|
|Reinforced Iron Block||9500||134|
|Metal Reinforced Wood||2500||1000||161|
|Steel Log Spike||2500||30000||67|
|Log Cabin Wood||2000||40|