Current game stage: 1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Description[edit | edit source]
There are a variety of Beds, bed frames, mattresses and sleeping bags in 7 Days To Die. They can be found in the bedrooms of houses and apartments, as well as in tents, near campsites, and enclosed rooms in ruined buildings. Some of them can only be destroyed, some can be Dismantled, and some can be picked up (by pressing the "E" key); the latter can be placed on any solid, level surface on the map, which will mark that spot as your next spawn point if you die.
Beds that can be used as Spawn Points[edit | edit source]
Beds that can be Harvested (with a Wrench)[edit | edit source]
Beds that can only be Destroyed (no loot)[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you place more than one bed, your spawn point always becomes the most recently-placed bed.
- A bed can always be reset as your current spawn point by picking it up and placing it down again in the same spot.
- If you're going to be working in a single area of the map for a long time, your first and best move might be to place (or pick up and re-place) a bed near that area.
- If anyone destroys or picks up your most recently-placed bed (which can happen without your knowledge), your spawn point is lost, and you will resume respawning in random map locations.
- Think twice before placing a bed next to an exterior wall. Zombies attacking a wall sometimes damage or destroy anything on or up against the other side of the wall.