Animal Hide Chest Armor
|Animal Hide Chest Armor|
|Item ID||Animal Hide Jacket|
|Gear Slot||Chest Armor|
|Used to place|
|Crafting Skill Group||Armor Smithing (Skill)|
|Action Skill Group|| Clothing / Armor (Skill)
|Smell on Belt|
|Smell strength on Belt|
|Smell in Bag|
|Smell strength in Bag|
|Durability (Base Quality)||140|
|Durability (Max Quality)||350|
|Heat Map Strength|
|Heat Map Time|
|Heat Map Frequency|
|Explosive Radius (Entity)|
|Entity Damage (Base Quality)|
|Entity Damage (Max Quality)|
|Explosive Radius (Block)|
|Block Damage (Base Quality)|
|Block Damage (Max Quality)|
|Range (Base Quality)|
|Range (Max Quality)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Base)|
|Dismemberment Chance (Max)|
|Insulation||2 °F, 1.1°C|
|Concussive (Base - Max)||8% - 35%|
|Puncture (Base - Max)||7% - 30%|
|Radiation (Base - Max)||5% - 20%|
|Fire (Base - Max)||5% - 20%|
|Electrical (Base - Max)||7% - 10%|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Harvesting Damage Multiplier|
|Hoe Damage Multiplier|
|Disassemble Damage Multiplier||
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Wellness|
|Effect on Gassiness|
|Used to craft|
|Used Gun Parts||
|Used to upgrade|
|Used to cook|
|Provides Electrical Power|
|Requires Electrical Power||
|Used to forge|
|Forge Weight (oz)|
|Burn Time|| 0:40
|Time to grow|
|Used to grow|
|Confirmed|| Alpha 16.4
Description[edit | edit source]
Animal Hide Chest Armor is an item of Clothing which can be crafted by the player and worn by their character to help protect them from various types of damage and climates. They have a Durability level like other Weapons and Tools, which decreases each time they receives damage. To restore the Durability of damaged Animal Hide Chest Armor they can be repaired using Leather. Animal Hide Chest Armor can also be used as a source of fuel for both the Forge and the Camp Fire, they will burn for 40 seconds.
Usage[edit | edit source]
To equip Animal Hide Chest Armor use these directions.
- Open the Character Menu (Default key B ).
- Place a Animal Hide Chest Armor into Gear slot or where your hands are.
The level of protection is displayed in game by hovering over the item to show its tool tip, the values shown on each item are not the actual level of protection offered by the item of Clothing but rather a total of the protection offered when worn as a set of five items.
- This set includes Chest Armor, Boots, Gloves, Hat, and Leg Armor. Currently Glasses and Face are not part of a set. It can include a Jacket. At least one item in every hit location.
- Getting a full set does not seem to impart any special protection levels.
- It is however important to have a item of clothing in each hit location.
Protection Values[edit source]
- The table below shows the differences between the protection values.
- All protection values in the game are presented as a percentage.
- Displayed Protection Values represents the value of Animal Hide Chest Armor as shown in the game.
- Actual Protection Values represent the value of Animal Hide Chest Armor on it's own.
- Only the protection value with the highest value has an effect on stopping damage in each of the 5 hit locations.
- VALUES ARE UNDER WORK ...
When being hit by a ranged weapon, only the item with the highest protection value in the slot that is hit is taken into account to see if you are protected and how much by. It is also the item that takes the degradation from the hit.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Required Items[edit | edit source]
To craft Animal Hide Chest Armor all you have to do is search for Animal Hide Chest Armor in your inventory crafting search bar and select craft.