7 Days To Die Wiki:Admin noticeboard
The Admin noticeboard is one way through which users can notify administrators of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign (using four tildes: ~~~~) when posting an issue.
Before posting an issue here, please consider the following:
- For deletion requests, see Help:Deleting
- For content disputes, try first to resolve the issue using the specific talk (Discussion) page. You can also make a request for comment on the community portal to try to generate a concensus.
- For issues regarding acceptable use of this wiki, please see our help center.
- For vandalism and spam:
- Revert the conent.
- If the vandal/spammer created a new page, tag it for deletion (see Help:Deleting).
- When vandalism/spamming is not obviously intended, assume good faith and consider leaving a message on that user's talk page to explain the reason.
- Post here if the user has made several disruptive edits and/or persists despite a warning.
- Always avoid a revert war with the vandal/spammer; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene.
- When reporting vandalism here, provide as much information as possible to help the admins locate the vandalized page(s) as well as the user's profile if they have registered.
Please post new topics at the bottom of the page by clicking, or clicking on the Edit tab and scrolling to the bottom.
Removed Continue Button[edit source]
By the title, MY CONTINUE OPTIONS IS GONE my world/game was on private and now the button is gone. im on day 45 and cant change ANYTHING.
- Thank you for commenting. I'm afraid we're only admins for the wiki, we have no control over the game. Your best bet is to post this on the official Steam forum/discussions. As for your missing continue button, my first request would be to verify your game files. Following that, attempt to start a New Game and then Exit, followed by seeing if you can Continue that game? Just a few options for you. Thunder Sniper (talk) 13:49, 2 June 2017 (UTC)