7 Days To Die Wiki:Admin noticeboard
The Admin noticeboard is one way through which users can notify administrators of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign (using four tildes: ~~~~) when posting an issue.
Before posting an issue here, please consider the following:
- For deletion requests, see Help:Deleting
- For content disputes, try first to resolve the issue using the specific talk (Discussion) page. You can also make a request for comment on the community portal to try to generate a concensus.
- For issues regarding acceptable use of this wiki, please see our help center.
- For vandalism and spam:
- Revert the conent.
- If the vandal/spammer created a new page, tag it for deletion (see Help:Deleting).
- When vandalism/spamming is not obviously intended, assume good faith and consider leaving a message on that user's talk page to explain the reason.
- Post here if the user has made several disruptive edits and/or persists despite a warning.
- Always avoid a revert war with the vandal/spammer; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene.
- When reporting vandalism here, provide as much information as possible to help the admins locate the vandalized page(s) as well as the user's profile if they have registered.
Please post new topics at the bottom of the page by clicking, or clicking on the Edit tab and scrolling to the bottom.
Cleanup Project[edit source]
I have created the 7_Days_To_Die_Wiki:Cleanup (now updated as a project) as a central focal point for a project to clean up and update the wiki to get inline with A13. I think it should be linked in a visible location, such as on the front page in the "Wiki News" section. Any thoughts on that?
Also, I would like to update that front page if possible but don't have the necessary rights to do so. I think it would look much better if the information on our front page were up-to-date, especially images, but certainly also the content.
Let me know how I can help with that.
Controllish (talk) 04:44, 5 February 2016 (UTC) I second this notion! There has been a lot of updating happening throughout the Wiki and it would be great if the front page reflected that. Plus newer images/information would hopefully get people to realize work is being done to it currently. I am also here to help if needed. But I am better at the smaller editing tasks.
Adding Font Awesome[edit source]
Is it possible to add Font Awesome to the CSS? It is fully open source and would enable us to utilize icons that are clean and standard in appearance. This would be very useful for message and warning boxes, among other things.
Font Awesome no worky worky[edit source]
I'm not sure when it happened but the Font Awesome icons have stopped appearing and have been replaced with a black box. You can see an example below. I can remove the icons from templates if you need to prioritize fixing it in relation to bigger things you're working on at the moment.
- That was quick! Looks like it's fixed. Thanks again. -m
Change color scheme[edit source]
Hey everyone, I hope I am posting this in the right place, as I am new to this site.
I am requesting that the background to all pages gets changed to a lighter colour, as right now it gives me a severe headache trying to read through the guides. Black words on a grey background is bad, suprised no one has mentioned it before.
Please consider this. :)
- You can change the colour scheme for just yourself (and i can help you). Just create "Custom css" via your preferences — Game widow (talk) 17:58, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
There is a glitch that permanently stuns you. I was on a private-friends only server and a zombie stunned me, at the same time, the server crashed. I rejoined and I was moving just as slow as when getting stunned. The visual effects were gone and there was nothing that indicated I was stunned. My, allies and I tried everything to fix it from taking medication, dropping items, dying repeatedly, and restarting the server, nothing worked. Isn't there something I could do the fix this?