Cooking food is a rather simple process that requires a Camp Fire. You can cook various meats, vegetables and liquids. Cooking food is an alternative to eating canned food scattered around the map or that you can get from zombies once you kill them. Each ingredient slot on a campfire can hold any item up to infinite quantity of that item. So you could stack 10000 bullets. This may be fixed in the future.
Elements[edit | edit source]
In order to cook, you need the following elements:
- A Campfire.
- A piece of Cookware for recipes. Currently these are the 4 cookware's available: Stick, Cooking Grill, Cooking Pot, Beaker.
- Ingredients for cooking.
- Fuel for burning.
- Recipes: Charred Bear, Charred Venison, Charred Rabbit, Charred Pork, Canned Water (canned water is actually called Boiled Water in game).
- Recipes: Boiled Bear, Bear Stew Boiled Venison, Boiled Rabbit, Boiled Pork, Bottled Water, Venison Stew, Rabbit Stew, Vegetable Stew, Blueberry Pie, Corn Bread, Boiled Egg, Corn on the Cob, Goldenrod Tea, Coffee.
- You need Bottled Water in order to cook anything with this cookware.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When Cook button is clicked all food items are lost.
- When Fuel is added all food items are lost.
- Work around ( Place fuel first then one food item, when cook is clicked and working add rest).