Cooking food is a rather simple process that requires a Camp Fire. You can cook Venison, Rabbit, and Pork. Cooking food is an alternative to eating canned food scattered around the map or that you can get from zombies once you kill them.
In order to cook, you need the following elements:
- A Campfire, as a base for cooking.
- A cooking utensil such as a Cooking Pot, a Cooking Grill or a Stick in the lbUtensil slot in the Campfire's GUI
- A source of fuel for burning.
- Ingredients for cooking.
- With this cooking tool, you will char the food you cook on it . This food doesn't need water.
- This type of food only replenish the Fullness bar.
- Potential recipes: Charred Venison, Charred Rabbit or Charred Pork.
- You can use it for grilled goods, that doesn't need water too.
- This type of food only replenish the Fullness bar, but has smaller smell range and strength than the charred versions.
- Potential recipes: Grilled Venison, Grilled Rabbit or Grilled Pork.
- Cook Bacon and Eggs
- You need Bottled Water in order to cook with it. You can do the following things:
- Purify the Bottled Murky Water with it.
- Boil the raw meat adding Bottled Water as an ingredient (Venison, Rabbit, and Pork).
- Cook Blueberry Pie, Venison Stew, Rabbit Stew, Boiled Egg, Corn on the Cob, Corn Bread, Goldenrod Tea, Coffee.
- When Cook button is clicked all food items are lost.
- When Fuel is added all food items are lost.
- Work around ( Place fuel first then one food item, when cook is clicked and working add rest).